Wednesday 11 April 2012

new mobile network?

I called Vodafone today to see whether I could save any money on my phone bill is exactly costing about £60 a month after all the extras and additional is get lumped in. The matter what, somehow I always seem to go over my allowance even if it's just for oh 800 numbers and 0870 0845 numbers that I have to call for my work and for sorting general house things out.

Even though I've been a loyal customer for over 10 years, the girl on the phone was less than helpful stop she said if I pay £35 amount that you get decent data allowance but this can work out far too much over a year will stop and I've still got a few months left of my contract, so I can't really afford to pay that much for so much longer.

So I toyed with the idea of buying out my contract which actually doesn't seem such a bad idea. And then I came across this: http://mobilenetworkcomparison.co.uk/reviews/giffgaff/ and it pretty much converted me. Soon as I can, try switching to pay as you go and see how that works out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment