Wednesday 11 April 2012

more about mobile phones

So that is the giffgaff offer is a bit more, and Reds on their user forums. Will it seems a lot of people have problems with them, I suspect this is just use their transparency and openness and the ease with which people can complain. Surprisingly enough, there actually plenty of people singing their praises on the forms which is pretty rare as these things are usually filled with people whining and moaning.

I've also the consultative pay-as-you-go networks and especially the mobile virtual network operators which seem to be much cheaper than the likes of Vodafone. Lots of people seem to recommend Tesco and Asda mobile validating have as did offer as giffgaff sigh thickener stick with them. Can't wait to be saving money on my phone bill, I think I should be to spend only £15 a month announced of the massive £60 month I was splurging on Vodafone before.

Anyway, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment